Gardener's Supply has some on target products but this isn't one of them. The best way to line a raised bed is with impervious plastic sheeting, rather than one that allows water to drain.
This product assumes top watering when clearly the best way to irrigate a raised bed is by sub-irrigation.
Use a Raised Bed Anywhere with Grow Bed Liners
Sized to fit our Grow Beds, these liners keep soil contained so you can install beds on a patio, paved area or concrete slab — any hard surface — without soil washing out and making a mess. They prevent weeds from infiltrating beds set on the lawn, too. Made from patented, double-layer polypropylene fabric that allows water to drain.
Grow Bed Liner, 3' x 3' - Item #39-378 $29.95
Grow Bed Liner, 3' x 6' - Item #39-452 $49.95
• Install Grow Beds on any hard surface
• Liners prevent soil and compost from washing out
• Made from long-lasting, double-layer polypropylene fabric
• Sized to fit our 3' x 3' and 3' x 6' Grow Beds and similarly sized raised beds
Specifications at a Glance:
• Double-layer polypropylene fabric
• 3' x 3' Grow Bed Liner is 37-1/2" square x 10" H
• 3' x 6' Grow Bed Liner is 37-1/2" W x 72" L x 36" W x 10" H
• Made in USA
• Gardener's Supply Exclusive